Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: SOUNDBLOX 2 OFD BASS = SOLD!
£130
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

NOTE:

I will now incl. both a EU and UK power supply and will also ad a SA daisy chain cable (TRS mini) to the deal

so you can connect your SA pedals together. This gives you the option to control more than one pedal at the time with your hothand or expression pedal. :)

Hi,

as I'm going back to a series of selected boutique fuzz pedals for my new pedalboard my SA OFD is up for grabs.

It's a cracking little pedal with a build in noise gate and fully tweakable EQ, basically possibilities are endless with this thing.. :) 

The pedal comes with the original box and U.K. power supply.

As a nice extra I will also ad a wireless HotHand receiver.

• Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring extremely natural modeling of 12 bass versions of classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones.
  • Compact, cast aluminum housing.
  • 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
  • Clean and dirty MIX control to blend the effected tone with the original dry signal.
  • Lo-Retain: Source Audio’s low-end retaining algorithm.
  • 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
  • Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
  • Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
  • Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
  • MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters when used with the Neuro Hub.
  • State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
  • 9V DC power supply included
  • Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)

https://www.sourceaudio.net/sb2-ofd-bass-micromodeler.html

DSC00105.JPG

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic