Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS410 4ohm with AG700

I've used an AG700 for about 3 years. It's one of the best, most flexible amps I've used and it immediately retired my TH500 and Thunderfunk. You can get any sound you like out of this thing. I usually don't employ a wide range of different sounds myself but the AG700 has been right in the pocket with everything I've wanted to do, from loud blues rock to covers, funk, reggae and even playing quietly at home. Another bonus, it goes to 2.67 ohms. I have used 3 8 ohm cabs and mixed 4 and 8 ohm cabs in the loud bands and the sound was immense. 

I'm sure Aguilar cabs are some of the best but the weight of the GS range make them a no-go area for me.

• Thanks 1

I've an AG 700. It's a great amp. I've not used it with a GS 410, but I will say it's sounded great with every cab I've ever tried it with. As far as Aguilar cabs go, I think it pairs better with the SL than the DB series, so I think the GS would be great with it. 

• Thanks 1