Why become a member? ×

Russian Small STone left only 32 quid delivered

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Hey guys,

Up for grabs is Digitech BSW which is in great nick and never quite gigged. Its a beautiful piece of kit and tracks better than some more expensive synths. I was using it to get the Kim Clarke Defunkt sound which it does very well ( She used to use a 70s EHX microSynth). Pricewise 40 plus 3-5 quid delivery for a boxed beautiful example. If you have a Nice Flanger or a nice delay, Im happy to swap (maybe add a bit of cash) A good swapping contender would be the EHX flanger (mistress old school not the XO). PM me for pics. Ta[size=4]SOLD[/size]SOLD

I might also let go of my Russian EHX Small Stone Phaser as it is not being used. Its a big fecker and it will be priced at 30 plus delivery. As I said a big fecker on a wooden box might set you back 6-7 quid. Pickup always preferred. [size=4]32 quid delivered[/size]

Pandora PX4B - a great tool for practising. this is the bass version. Never let me down. Not boxed but has the strap clip. Ill do this for 45 posted. [size=4]SOLD[/size]

Digitech BP 80 multieffects pedal - no PSU but can be run thru a daisy chain or batteries. Its a nice pedal and has interesting stuff like Whammy and some BSW talker effects. 25 posted.

Aphex Punch Factory - Bought last year from Bass Gallery. Still Have the receipt, would you know. Never Giggedso in great condition. Has the little moulded plastic box. Its a great pedal so it's just a feeler and would do it 55 posted (cost me 99!!!). [size=3]SOLD[/size]

PM me for Piccies. Im a bit busy with packing up and writing up my thesis but I assure you that for these prices theyre a good deal and are in perfect cosmetic and electromechanic order.

Edited by BassKS