Why become a member? ×

Help needed on Pedaltrain Nano

Hi,

I recently bought a Pedaltrain Nano on Amazon and it seemed ok. I was looking at the pics on Amazon the other day and noticed it should have a shoulder strap with it.

I called the importer and they kindly sent me a strap down FOC which was great. Problem is that there does not appear to be anything to attach the strap to? I’m wondering if I have a Friday afternoon model of the Nano!!

If you have one can you tell me or send a pic of how the shoulder strap should attach please?

11 minutes ago, Gunsfreddy2003 said:

Thanks guys - I’ll compare in the morning.

It’s possible Amazon may have just sent you a generic strap which isn’t designed for the Pedaltrain and wont attach in the same way...

Although I recently bought my Nano (original version) used from a seller abroad as it isn’t available to buy new anymore - are you sure you didn’t buy a Nano+? The Nano+ is a few inches longer than the original Nano and has a different case with metal rings to clip on a strap with carabiners.

The bag with mine looks the same as the one above. I use the two short straps to clip it to my gigbag, with the straps going around the neck part of my gigbag. I would have preferred being able to just clip it to the rings on my Mono M80 flightbag, but the clips on the straps of the Pedaltrain are too big to fit through and I'm NOT prepared to pay 90 euros for a Mono Tick (which will also fit a Nano).

1 minute ago, CameronJ said:

Yep. They’ve sent you the strap for a Nano+. It won’t work.

Unless you can squeeze it onto a couple of the little loops on the bag...

Ok - at least I know! In the earlier pics I can see you can use the gigbag straps looped together through the other straps to make a shoulder strap but it’s a bit naf and the balance is awful.

Have you got any cable ties lying around? Maybe tie a couple to each of the end loops and use the cable ties to clip the strap to? Maybe use a couple of ties on each side for strength.

Not the most elegant solution but could work ok.

Edited by CameronJ

I don't think the Nano is designed to have any other strap other than the ones it comes with. You have an additional strap that's the same as the one for my Pedaltrain Junior.  How are you wanting to carry it that you can't do with the straps you have?