Why become a member? ×

SOLD AH500X
£250
Radstock

On 11/05/2020 at 13:19, stewblack said:

£230 for the amp £20 for delivery. Cutting me own throat etc. 

Am PMing you now. My neighbours and jamming colleagues will lynch me.  Just got Chimikes 1818 so what the hell.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, stewblack said:

-If you decide to add another cab I have a Trace 2X10 as well.

Am actively considering an additional cab. These aren't really courier items, am picking up from Chimike. Know Radstock/Bath area fairly well. Will get back to you on this, how much for 2x10.? Wish Mike still had Brightbox (ultra rare aren't they?)

42 minutes ago, JottoSW1 said:

Am actively considering an additional cab. These aren't really courier items, am picking up from Chimike. Know Radstock/Bath area fairly well. Will get back to you on this, how much for 2x10.? Wish Mike still had Brightbox (ultra rare aren't they?)

They come up occasionally. You want to come on over collect the amp? Would save us both postage - your call. I'll pm about the cab.

15 hours ago, JottoSW1 said:

@JottoSW1  - There's a Trace Bright Box for sale on one of Facebook bass related forums at the moment.. 

• Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic