Why become a member? ×

Traded. 1995 Fender Crafted in Japan 1962 Reissue Jazz in Olympic White. Matching headstock. Trades Added
£695
Kelsall

vinorange

Up for sale is my 1995 Crafted in Japan Fender Jazz 1962 Reissue in Olympic white with matching headstock. It looks amazing and plays great. Everything is working perfectly, truss rod turns freely, pickups, bridge and electrics are original.

This was originally a fotoflame finish but, as is their way, the finish cracked badly so it’s been stripped back and professionally refinished in nitrocellulose Olympic white. The headstock has been finished in matching white and the decal, although replaced, has no visible outline.
It’s had a full set up too with fret level, crown and polish, lemon oil treatment, relief, intonation and action set so it plays very well. It’s had an after market 4 ply 62 tort reissue pickguard and some new rotosound rounds fitted too.

So it’s 25 years old, a Japanese crafted 62 reissue and it plays and looks new!

I have a case and if this sells before my Yamaha then it comes in a very good semi rigid foam case. If the Yamaha goes first then it has comes in a decent gig bag.

I’d take a part trade where cash is my way. If there was a Squier vintage mod or classic vibe 70s jazz out there then that would be perfect.

Thanks for looking.

Better photos on their way tomorrow.

Edited by vinorange
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, therealting said:

You’re not potentially after any trades are you?

I’d rather not as I’ll get in big trouble. I’ve just bought a blue boy rickenbacker so need to make some room (and win back some points with Mrs O).

• Haha 1

This was (briefly) mine, when it was in original fotoflame finish.
Lovely bass, nice & light, a great player, and lovely tone

Thats a cracking refin job @vinorange - how I wish I could have achieved that :)

Vin is a great BC'er to deal with folks. Buy with confidence
EDIT: That matching headstock really works well with this bass

Edited by Marc S
  • Like 1