Why become a member? ×

Feedback for James

tonyf

• 2 months later...

I have just bought a Fbass BN4 to James and would to recommended him for every Basschater for his very good and quick communication. It was a very clean deal with him. Very good shipping box.
A very, fair and straight guy. Highly recommended deal with confidence.
Christophe (cm996996)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a blueburst Stingray from James last week - lovely bass and straightforward purchase. Great guy to deal with and spent a while chatting and noodling on his Sadowsky (which is a gorgeous bass if he ever sells it!!). Highly recommended seller.

Edited by drTStingray

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a lovely sM58 from James. He is an absolute star. Excellent price, comms and service. bought it yesterday, and it arrived today. It doesn't get any better.

Thanks James. Highly recommended member, no fuss, no hassle just a good easy transaction.

Mike(Pestie) :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

I just bought an EBS HD-350 of James.
Super nice guy to deal with, the amp arrived next day and was expertly packaged. Great comms from start to finish and a nice easy transaction.
Cheers,
Pete.
B)

• 3 weeks later...

James is a very helpful guy to deal with. I just did a deal on a brilliant EBS 410 with him and he managed to pack it very securely so I could get it couriered to Bath. James, thanks for your patience with the courier (who failed to collect first time around). Top bloke!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

James just bought a 75RI jazz from me. It was a nice, simple and straightforward transaction.

After having a sleep on it, James decided to buy and transferred the money quickly.

I can vouch for his honesty and his no-nonsense approach.

Highly recommended. :)

Frank.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bought an EBS pedal from James.... which Royal Fail proceeded to lose. James was helpful throughout and gave me full refund. Couldn't ask for more, especially as the problem was outside of his control.

Top guy and deal with confidence.

Edited by roman_sub

Just received a rather beautiful Aria Pro II SB bass from James in even better condition than I could possibly have imagined.

Great communication throughout and nothing was too much trouble when it came to supplying info/pics/vids of the bass.

Arrived very promptly and expertly packed.

Many thanks again.  Top BCer, trade with absolute confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...