Why become a member? ×

Online / SW London Video Feedback, Consultations and Tuition with West End/Touring Pro Player

d_g

Hello everyone!

Updating this post as it’s been a few years. I’ve had a couple of new students through Basschat and they have always been enthusiastic and great to teach so I wanted to repost this ad. I have a limited number of slots for regular/one off students but have also had a few people ask me for feedback videos of their playing or ‘career tips’ from those who deem me successful enough to be useful! My particular areas of interest are groove, placement, time and tone but also sight reading and enterpreting charts as well as doubling on upright. 

A bit about me - I’m a London bass player - I regularly dep on quite a few of the West End shows (Hamilton, Book of Mormon, Mamma Mia, Dear Evan Hansen) as well as recording with some artists and the usual functions and corporates. I also held the chair for the 2019/20 UK Tour of Priscilla Queen of The Desert. Additionally I'm an Overwater Artist and endorse Cosmic Ears. I’m really enjoying doing more artist work recently and getting in the studio to workshop and record new material.

Heres me smiling about stuff:

E95F88CC-EEB5-47DE-B905-55AF8D71DE19.thumb.jpeg.b56a53e4e6895191418901f87dfdc15c.jpeg1305392283_heatwaveshoot2021.thumb.jpg.abc3944eab2e5be8855de2bf3e665294.jpg

I offer everyone a free starter lesson to make sure Skype/Zoom is all set up properly and find out exactly what I can help you with - there's no obligation that have any more lessons after that. I offer 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute lessons at competitive rates. Most of this is online but I also offer semi regular in person lessons in south west London. 

To find out more about me/my CV/my work have a look at the website here DanGilesMusic.co.uk 

If you have any questions or what to book in just let me know by messaging on here or using my contact details below!

Hope to hear from you.

All the best.

Dan

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 07783 966 128

Edited by d_g
fixed video link!

• d_g changed the title to Online / SW London Video Feedback, Consultations and Tuition with West End/Touring Pro Player