Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender American Original 60's P Bass
£1100
Newcastle upon Tyne

joeabass

So first things first I'm not 100% decided on this as I love this thing but,

I've got two P's one for rounds one for flats and my other P doesn't have as beefy a neck as this one so I'm thinking of trading for something a little less chunky. It's obviously still great to play but I'm switching on a song by song basis which can feel strange. I'm choosing this one to go despite it being my favourite as my other P is a messy looking mexi with little value but a great sound. 

This one has some nicks as the nitro finish is pretty thin, I'm not one for having nicks all over my basses but these are really tough to keep pristine, I'm sure others with AO series instruments can agree and I'm guessing if you buy these you might not be after the super clean look anyway. The holes are not drilled for the covers I've just played them on there as they come with the bass, I'm crap at bass anyway the last thing i need is covers in the way. 

I'm looking for P or J style basses (no brand loyalty so anything considered as long as its somewhat traditional) obviously no overly chunky necks. I'm open to cash adjustment either way and also open to sale with the idea of maybe ordering something from Maruszczyk or buying something else on here. 

Again apologies in advance if I'm picky but it will need to be something I really fancy for me to trade. Any offers or info requests message me so the post isn't bumped by a bunch of offers.

Thanks for looking 

Joe 

P1100758.JPG

P1100759.JPG

P1100760.JPG

P1100761.JPG

P1100756.JPG

P1100762.JPG

P1100763.JPG

P1100764.JPG

P1100765.JPG

Edited by joeabass