Why become a member? ×

SOLD....Fender USA Deluxe Jazz Bass in Leeds...SOLD

tonewheelkev

Hi Kev
Surprised you haven't sold this lovely instrument yet.
I'm getting on really well with with the sunburst jazz you sold me,so pleased with it.She's now sporting a red torty scratch plate and looks so sweet.
Anyway have a bump
Cheers,Paul

Edited by tarcher

• 3 weeks later...

Novel suggestion, how about a straight swap for an immaculate 1996 Centenary Gibson Gospel acoustic, made in Montana with built in factory fitted acusound pick up and tone control.

Unmarked instrument and that classic Gibson sound with OHSC

I'm in Yorkshire as well !!!

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='616999' date='Oct 4 2009, 11:14 PM']Novel suggestion, how about a straight swap for an immaculate 1996 Centenary Gibson Gospel acoustic, made in Montana with built in factory fitted acusound pick up and tone control.

Unmarked instrument and that classic Gibson sound with OHSC

I'm in Yorkshire as well !!![/quote]

....That 's an unusual offer....hadn't thought along those lines!
Some pics would be nice if that's OK?

You play pedal steel too.......I'm a Hawaiian fan, and have a 20's Weissenborn! :)

Have PM'd my addy
Kev

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='620968' date='Oct 8 2009, 08:32 PM']......What....fit a Squier neck....aaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!!
Think it looks epic enough as it is!! :)
Kev[/quote]

:rolleyes:

You misunderstand. I didn't mean a Squire Neck, I meant that style! Obviously it would be a proper Fender neck!

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='621694' date='Oct 9 2009, 02:55 PM'].....so it's really only the body and the scratchplate you'd be using...... :)
Kev[/quote]

Yeah. I've got a nice fireplace in my house, I've run out of firewood... this might come in handy... :rolleyes:

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='628392' date='Oct 16 2009, 11:07 PM']Should have taken my offer 10 years ago, just think of all the interest you would have earnt! :lol:[/quote]
:) ....yeah, but just think of all the fun I would have missed by hanging on to get what it is actually worth...!! :rolleyes: