Why become a member? ×

SOLD .. classic vibe p bass
£430
Edinburgh

haimesy

, SOLD THANKS 

Selling this immaculate 2008 ( I think according to serial no) Squier classic vibe Sonic Blue p bass.

Been sitting around unused for a while now , I love the look but I’m just a Jazz bass sort of a guy .

Weighs 4kg 

It really is a fantastic made bass , plays great and has lovely figuring on the back of the neck .

I've put a mint guard on it , but original guard , cover & thumb rest included  

I've got an old hard case for shipping 

UK shipping only included 

pm any questions 

Cheers John 

Edited by haimesy
  • Like 4

Same here. I struggle with some P necks. No idea why. Here’s the jazz. If that P had a MHS I’d be tempted to get a sister for it. Sorry to go off topic! 

E555304A-0E12-4AE0-A97E-7CFCAC0FBC3A.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 3

I've got one of these earlier China made Classic Vibe P basses - same colour too
When I got mine, I wasn't 100% sure I was going to keep it (as ever, I had too many! lol)
But it has become my go-to Precision, for gigs. It's a tad lighter than my JV, and the neck is just as comfortable to play
If I was going to do some recording, I'd probably use the JV (as I did a little while back) but I'm sure the CV would be great for that too

Every time I play it, I get comments about the bass - the sound, the colour. Other bass players comment that they haven't seen a Squier in that colour etc
Other players have had a noodle on it, and one chap asked to borrow it for a song at a jam night - he loved it, and he's got a '64 US Precision :)
These are going to be future classics - no doubt about that. Mine is a keeper
If I were pondering this bass.... stop it now, and grab this with both hands ;)

Just a footnote to say, I don't know the seller btw lol

Edited by Marc S
  • Like 1