Why become a member? ×

Fender JMJ bridge/saddle help

funkyjimbob

Morning! Was eonering if I could get some help as there's bound to be people more knowledgeable than me on here.

I recent;y sold a Fender JMJ Mustang that was in near perfect condition and never been gigged. The seller has messaged today with this picture which shows the spring and screw missing from one of the saddles. No idea how it has come off as it never really left my house I am going to order replacement screw and spring but I have no idea what parts I would need or which ones are correct for that bridge. Does anyone on here know what and where I would need to order? 

Here is a picture of the bass with the spring and screw missing from the A string saddle. apologies about the quality, that's all he sent me.

Also, the description bass is as follows:

Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-Through-Body

Screenshot_20200501-081811_Chrome.jpg

(Not) funnily enough the exact same thing happened to me !

Try emailinging Tim at Fender UK [email protected] very helpful fella that responds very quickly even though he's working from home he sorted a saddle issue on my JMJ

Edited by Adee
  • Like 1

Same happened to me, also the A string at a jam night. I think they set up with very little in the saddle at the factory. I dropped a note to the kind gents at Fender UK and they sent me a relicced one gratis. Yes it was Tim!

Edited by martthebass
  • Like 1