Why become a member? ×

SOLD Dingwall AB1 6 String - £1600 Sale or Trade
£1600
High Wycombe

Prime

Brought this bass from christopherbassmay from this forum. The price is very cheap for an AB1 of this condition, but it's what we agreed so it's what I'm selling for.

I realise that this bass far exceeds my needs, and lately I've been focusing on different styles of music for which this bass is just overkill for. That said, this bass fits all styles of music, the pickups and switching are very versatile, you can select neck, bridge or both in series/parallel.

The Dingwall name speaks for itself, this bass is perfect in every way honestly. I've played a few 6 strings, and is is by far the most easy to play and sonically balanced. The B string is incredible, the C string is fat sounding.

The bass is very very light, and there is a straplock button on the underside of the body to shorten the reach to the low notes (when I use a strap, I always fit it to this button)

Comes with the Dingwall gigbag (super super sturdy.) 

I would very much prefer collection after lockdown has ended, but I'm willing to post at buyers expense.

I would also prefer payment via bank transfer, but I could also be tempted by a trade + cash (trade value would be more however)

Any questions, feel free to message.

20200429_133648.jpg

20200429_133716.jpg

20200429_133724.jpg

20200429_133643.jpg

Edited by Prime
  • Like 9

• MB1 locked this topic