Why become a member? ×

For sale Phil Jones Bass Buddy BB1

jonno1981

This is from a general clear out of stuff I don't use or need anymore. This has no issues and is immaculate.

It's a really cool little pre-amp, headphone amp and DI. The carry bag is included and all the original cables and accessories. I used this on a few gigs where I knew the monitor's were excellant as a signal to front of house and it sounded awesome. It's a high quality very clean voiced pre which has worked really well as a front end to plug into my home recording rig. However I havent used it in about 2 months so have decided to let it go.

Official description:

'The Phil Jones Bass Buddy multi-function headphone amp. The Bass Buddy is made with a heavy plated chrome steel case with 1/4" CNC machined aluminum front panel. Its features include an EQ dedicated for bass instruments, a stereo input and volume control for drum machine/MP3/walkman, and is battery powered or with a AC adaptor. It could also be used as an active DI box, or a pre-amp with enough power to drive any headphones, power amp or even a speaker. Weighs only 2 lbs. and measures 5.35 inches W x 1.75 inches H x 7.3 inches D. The Bass Buddy™ is the most compact practice amp in the market loaded with multiple features. A heavy duty, protective padded shoulder bag is also included.'

The new RRP is £279 and it seems the cheapest I can find it is £239 online + postage so I have priced it up at £175 + £10 postage. Buyers are welcome to collect from my address in Wokingham or daytime from my work address in Reading. Cash prefered but can accept Paypal if neccessary.