Why become a member? ×

Warwick RockBass Star Bass 5 - FS/FT - Vintage Sunburst - £480
£600
Manchester, United Kingdom

TBBassist2011

Hi all, 

SALE PRICE: 600, 500 480 - SHIPPED. DETAILS BELOW. 

TRADE ITEMS: No longer interested in trade items. 

I'm listing my Warwick RockBass Star Bass 5 String for sale or for trade for particular items! I'm not quite sure the value of the RockBass model currently, but I'm aware of recent listings, as well as the basses value new from Andertons and Thomann etc. I bought the bass last year from someone who had looked after the bass very well, and hadn't had chance to gig the bass. I'd bought it for a country project, but it didn't work out, and in the end never got gigged - as such, it's been sat in my studio for the past 12 months untouched, mainly in it's hard case. It had fresh strings and a set up at the time, and of course has been kept well at the studio. The only damage to report was made by the previous owner, and is on the lower heel right at the top. It is a very very small paint chip, but of course is worth mentioning. 

In the current situation, contact-less pickup is of course accepted, or I can courier this, either hard case or soft case. 

The bass works and sounds perfect, electronics are in order and plays great. 

Thanks!

Bass 1.jpg

Bass 5.jpg

Bass 4.jpg

Bass 3.jpg

Bass 2.jpg

Edited by TBBassist2011
price drop

21 hours ago, jassbass said:

Always fancied one of these

I'd been looking around for a long time, and it fit into the project perfectly - but it just wasn't to be! I was honestly most impressed with the B string, I usually only ever play active, but I never had the urge to put a circuit into this. Genuinely a very warm and classic sounding bass!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...