Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Twin Valve Head £295 sold thanks
£350
Lancaster

ash

Trace Elliot Twin Valve Head in official cabinet/sleeve.

This is an extremely powerful amp with amazing tone and versatility. Modestly rated at 115 watts it will blow many modern amps out of the water in terms of punch and volume. The build quality is near military spec - it’s heavy duty and over engineered. An old school and industrial looking UK made vintage amp.

It’s all original as far as I can see and has just come back from being serviced after a quarantine at a cost of £85 with a clean bill of health. It has the typical low transformer hum of an old valve amp. I think it’s late 80’s so now around 30 years old! 

It must be an early model as it doesn’t have the balanced DI. There are a few reviews on here of people’s experiences of these amps. 

I don’t want trades and I’m also against shipping it as it’s very heavy as you would expect. I’d prefer the potential buyer to try it out so I’m happy for you to collect at an acceptable social distance from my front garden after I demo it.

Only selling as I’ve bought an old AC50 setup. 

For obvious reasons no none UK sales.

More pictures added - the Markbass cab or Jennings cab are not included of course! 
£295 

Thanks for looking! 

C6DD54A1-5FC6-4F9C-8E55-EA4C76973E2F.jpeg

Edited by ash
Sold!
  • Like 6

It’s a similar weight to my Markbass mini combo. It’s a one hand lift but I reckon around 14kgs. It’s a bit of a beast but the components are very high quality and the amp is in a brushed steel chassis.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ash said:

It’s a similar weight to my Markbass mini combo. It’s a one hand lift but I reckon around 14kgs. It’s a bit of a beast but the components are very high quality and the amp is in a brushed steel chassis.

14kg is fine for a valve head 

3 hours ago, Quilly said:

14kg is fine for a valve head 

Yes these are several kg lighter than many of the old 3U Trace SS heads.

Great amps and again a good price.

GLWTS 

Edited by Deedee
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic