Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone Jack Casady Signature
£430
Fareham

AaronLuke91

Selling on my Jack Casady bass, gorgeous bass and sounds great, just not really my thing so it spends most of its time sat in the case unfortunately. 

I bought it new last June from Andertons for around £700 including the hardcase. 

Currently strung with DR Fat Beams 45-105, will throw a set of La Bella 50-105 black tapewounds that I bought for this bass in with it too. They've been on and off a couple of times but just too low tension for me so no point me keeping them. Also comes with a mod bar included as seen in the photos, keeps string silks off of the bridge saddles to help with intonation. It's only been gigged twice and used for one recording session so it's in as new condition. 

Would prefer not to post this ideally. Any questions just pop me a message. Cheers!

IMG_20200412_163311.jpg

IMG_20200412_163434.jpg

IMG_20200412_163806.jpg

IMG_20200412_163847.jpg

IMG_20200412_163600.jpg

Edited by AaronLuke91
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

These are great basses, I bought a new one just before lockdown. I'd love another but can't get there to collect! Not sure I can afford it in the current climate either.

It's definitely a beauty! I just can't justify keeping it around and it not getting any use. I'm not totally against shipping, I've shipped a few bass cabs before but I just like knowing the buyer has had the bass in their hands and is happy before they buy it that's all.  Probably just overthinking!

• Like 1