Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stewblack

silverfoxnik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just briefly met up with @stewblack to hand over an Ibanez SRH500 in surroundings only slightly more salubrious than a lay-by, motorway services*. Excellent comms, perfectly straightforward sale. He gets the highest Frank Blank epithets, those of scholar and gentleman. Deal with confidence.

*I suppose services are just a glorified lay-by with food outlets really.

• 1 month later...

Bought a TU2 off Stew and I must admit I have never been confronted by anything so well packed this was like some insane party game of pass the parcel....where the person whose party it is ,doesn’t actually want to give up the present!........... Eventually I finally managed to open it! 
A Great quick Transaction ....well packaged (A Understatement) ....and exactly as described !

Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence (Not Condiments!)

Many Thanks👍

Martin😎

Stew just took ownership of one my Harley Benton PB-50's.

What a great guy to deal with. No pressure, no hassles 🙂

If I have a bout of "seller's remorse" later I can console myself knowing it went to a smashing fella 👍

Honest, trustworthy, easy-going, friendly. Just a few adjectives that describe Stew.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Pedaltrain from Stew. Arrived well packaged and as described. Great transaction and top notch communication. 

However, due to no fault of Stews we had numerous hiccups with the courier service. I think that Stew will wholeheartedly agree with the statement that "Hermes are an absolute waste of Rucking time" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Bought a Pedaltrain from Stew. Arrived well packaged and as described. Great transaction and top notch communication. 

However, due to no fault of Stews we had numerous hiccups with the courier service. I think that Stew will wholeheartedly agree with the statement that "Hermes are an absolute waste of Rucking time" 😂😂😂😂

Unbelievably bad service from Hermes both dishonest and incompetent. 

In fact I think you're just being nice. I don't believe the pedal board arrived at all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2020 at 17:47, itsmedunc said:

9d63bc6bba40405dbf873d3cac53fc5e.jpg

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the Black PJ bass from Stew, it was so well packed it took me 20 minutes to get to it before I even got to see my new beauty 😅. Top bloke to deal with and good comms all the way, one of BC finest. No hesitation in buying from him again. Thanks Stew

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...