Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stewblack

silverfoxnik

• 2 weeks later...

Just settling down in an incredible hostel on Dartmoor that's a WW1 hut moved here in the 30s!

On the way I met up with the legendary @stewblack and exchanged some grubby notes for a lovely old Westone 1A which willbe restored to its riginal glory, complete with a nice padded bag :-)

I never reallised that his pink curly hair was real!

TopBloke!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Did a deal with Stew in a dodgy service station... he was brilliant to deal with! Traded my CTM 100 for a high quality bitsa Jazz. Amazing comms, met at a time that was great, met halfway. If Carlsberg did basschatters! 

(Stew is actually much nicer than Carlsberg, FYI). 10/10 would meet in a similarly dodgy car park to trade again. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stew bought my Yamaha BB414 - it didn't get the use it should have - it'll hopefully get more use with him.

Stew's another BCer who makes dealing an absolute pleasure. Lots of correspondence beforehand ensured there were no issues later.

Absolutely problem free transaction - as we all like them - No hesitation in trading again in the future - you shouldn't either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We met for a lay-by transaction.  Good communication beforehand, and then when the time came he was there promptly - actually he was early - and the transaction was problem-free.  I was on a dark, unfamiliar road at night and Stew made sure I knew how to continue my onward journey, which I appreciated.  Stew is kind, a gentleman, one of the good guys - you can deal with him with confidence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received an absolutely brilliant Trace Elliott GP12 Series 6 amp from @stewblack who, apart from being a really trusted & respected member of the Basschat community, is also a 'man with a plan' when it comes to packaging up bass gear for shipping!!

The deal was done really easily, comms excellent and the amp arrived in the best packaging I've seen in a long time..

Not only that but Stew is just a great person to deal with, so buy/sell/trade with him in absolute confidence fellow Basschaters!

Thanks again Stew and good luck with selling the TE AH500- it looks awesome.. 👍😊

Nik 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...