Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stewblack

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

Just received a free set of Grolsch straplocks from Stewblack which has helped out massively with my BC Rich eagle bass, so that now the straplock assembly isn't digging into my ribs everytime I use it!

Stew's a perfect gent to deal with and will happilly deal/trade/share with again. Not only that, he's also another of the shining examples of what makes Basschat such a great community to be part of!

Cheers

Nik

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, fleabag said:

A faultless sale of a cab to Stew. A gent and a scholar. Always great to see a face attached to a fourm name

Wonder what the drive back home was like, considering what i laced his tea with ....   🤐

I'll tell her it was your fault then shall I? 😂

• Haha 1

I always seem to deal with the best people on here and Stew is no exception to that, fast and friendly comms, instant payment for my Squier Dimension.

A  gentleman, scholar, and acrobat, thank you my friend.

(Runs to hide from his wife....) :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Stew just called round to buy a stand off me and I have to say I was very disappointed. He looks absolutely nothing like he does in his avatar! The fact that the deal went through so quickly and that Stew himself seems like quite an amiable chap, is small consolation for having my expectation of answering the door to a 1950's neon pink beauty so... resoundingly crushed. Thanks a bunch Stew!

54 minutes ago, Shambo said:

Stew just called round to buy a stand off me and I have to say I was very disappointed. He looks absolutely nothing like he does in his avatar! The fact that the deal went through so quickly and that Stew himself seems like quite an amiable chap, is small consolation for having my expectation of answering the door to a 1950's neon pink beauty so... resoundingly crushed. Thanks a bunch Stew!

I don't know what to say. I feel I let you, myself, my family and the greater Basschat community down.

• Like 1