Why become a member? ×

Meet your replacement

GisserD

It depends really what it’s used for. Film scores and TV adverts, no one cares, backing for one hit wonder singing artists, no one cares. 

Band corroborations where the sum is greater than the parts (U2?), you’ll not replace that. And watching a computer isn’t particularly entertaining. 

On 24/04/2020 at 16:28, Leonard Smalls said:

Or you could input your average bass player's take into the "convert bass to midi" function, then fix all the timing errors by quantising, quantise your original bass player's take and mix the 2 with EZBass covering weird glitches caused by quantising analogue!

I'm kind of tempted, as I have EZ Drummer and EZ Keys already... Just need EZ guitar, then I can be a dancer! 😎

Yup - buy yourself some Maraccas, purchase a lot of "Chemical Refreshment" then change your name to Bez!

1 minute ago, Leonard Smalls said:

I'm more tempted to get EZDancer, then I can just sit there with my pint criticising the band!

😁

Would that we had the opportunity to be doing so. Me and my Pal Don doing our Waldorf and Stadtler Impersonation. That being said on one occasion I did some Snark within earshot of Band's friends and family and finished Pint concurrent with hasty retreat