Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 FS/FT *SOLD*
£450
Melton Mowbray

28mistertee

Lockdown clearout continues, I have this stunning EBS head up for sale bought from a fellow Basschatter. I have a Trace rig and this is overkill for a backup so think it’s best to go to someone who will use it to its full potential. Plenty of info on these online, bags of power and a great clean head. Comes in a rock solid Gator protective rack. Please drop me a PM for any more info. 

DEE2CD3D-E7C2-422E-A57B-549C5C1FF76C.jpeg

B75DDAFF-01B3-4735-88D5-4DCF35BEC74E.jpeg

91E3E7A0-1732-4A7A-ACD5-3D7C0AA55B37.jpeg

2D38AE1C-8186-40CF-B63F-305CC04E2DB9.jpeg

6C6A6D8F-358D-41D5-A427-986EED9AF038.jpeg

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
59 minutes ago, 28mistertee said:

I’ve had no bother with this one, does a great job of protecting the head. If it’s just a rack you need for your amp I highly recommend them 😊

I’ve got a 4u  abs Gator rack with my old ABM head in it, I was gonna just use that, but I’m really liking the look of that bag

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ern500evo said:

I’ve got a 4u  abs Gator rack with my old ABM head in it, I was gonna just use that, but I’m really liking the look of that bag

They're much more car interior friendly than the ABS ones, have a good useable pocket for leads and are really tough - i like them.....

• Like 2

Hi,  I just received a notification of this sale from a friend of yours,  I am definitely  up for buying this if its in good working order, my email address is bassmandcq@gmail. com  and I would love to hear from you,  thanks ,   D

• MB1 locked this topic