Why become a member? ×

Fender dimension deluxe hh USA
£750
Southprt

dave mac

fender dimension in fantastic condition, four way toggle switch ,the most underrated bass in my opinion you can make it sound like any bass it really is that versitile, genuine reason for sale comes with a fender hard shell case any question call 07932259470 collection only from southport cash or bank transfer thanks for looking Dave. 

20191221_152404_001.jpg

20191221_151649.jpg

20191221_152121_001.jpg

20191221_152049_001.jpg

20191221_151902_001.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

Fabulous basses. I have this model in a V and it’s a remarkable instrument that, whilst it doesn’t quite do a Stingray sound, has 5 distinct and very usable tones that don’t quite sound like anything else, and the eq is surprisingly musical and far better than any circuit I’ve encountered on a Fender. Build quality is also superb. GLWTS.

He's not been on here since May 1st.

I'm fairly sure this is the one at £750 BIN on Ebay.

It doesn't have the original case & it looks like the candy could be awol.

However, I'm struggling not to hit the BIN, as I'm 99.9999% sure this is my old bass & it's a belter. Compound neck & fretboard are superb, great tonal variations.

Might look a bit like this (when it starts) 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, karlfer said:

However, I'm struggling not to hit the BIN, as I'm 99.9999% sure this is my old bass & it's a belter. Compound neck & fretboard are superb, great tonal variations.

Pitty as the cases are really nice and they are hard to price as they don't seem to sell well at all but look ace 

40 minutes ago, karlfer said:

It is the sane one, serial numbers match. I am so tempted at that BIN price. I loved my 5 string version, but now I’ve moved back to 4, I fancy one again. 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2020 at 19:50, karlfer said:

Karl its Dave mckevitt  here it's your old dimension in a different case ,I do have the original case etc ,just put it in the wrong one 

Edited by dave mac
New items

On 25/06/2020 at 15:12, Fil1ip said:

Hi 

Just a few questions: 

Does it come with the case candy, strap, lead etc and is it the original hard case 

Many thanks

Phil 

Phil it has a fender fitted case and that's about it ,the original case is here at home but I cant remember which  one it it is, I have a lot of basses .I have found the correct case see muppet  below second photograph. 

Edited by dave mac
Item found
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mattbass6 said:

The original case would be a tolex, rectangular case like the one attached to this post, if that helps ☺️

I think only the 5 strings came in those G&G cases. The four string deluxes came in a ABS case like this first pic - the Dimension Elite models then came in the cases in the second pic. 

20200629_120931.jpg

20200629_121018.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Muppet said:

I think only the 5 strings came in those G&G cases. The four string deluxes came in a ABS case like this first pic - the Dimension Elite models then came in the cases in the second pic. 

20200629_120931.jpg

20200629_121018.jpg

Yes it's the bottom one ,and I've found it ,I had an old p bass in it ,thanks for putting me right,  all the best Dave