Why become a member? ×

SOLD REVELATION RPB 65 SOLD
£150
Scorton, North Yorkshire

Pestie

Here is my lovely Revelation RPB 65 in a cracking Red.  It's a bit darker than Fiesta but it looks great.  This is a great looking, playing and sounding bass.  There are a couple of little marks on the bottom end of the body that are no problem at all but they are there.  The Entwistle Neodinium  pickups are great and this sounds like a good thumping P bass.  It weighs just under 4kg on my bathroom scales and it balances really well on a strap.  There's not much else to say really.  It's as good or better in my opinion than a Squier and it's a little bit different with the Dingwall style headstock.  I guess that will be a bit like Marmite.  You either do or you don't like it.

I'm in North Yorkshire and because of current restrictions I think it's best if it's posted.  It would be really helpful if the buyer could arrange their own courier and I will pack it properly and hand it to the courier.

I don't want any trades thank you.  £150 ONO please.

Cheers

Mike

Red Revelation 001.JPG

Red Revelation 002.JPG

Red Revelation 003.JPG

Red Revelation 004.JPG

Red Revelation 005.JPG

Edited by Pestie

37 minutes ago, stewblack said:

I too have the fretless. And yes, they are wonderful. The question is do I need another P-bass in my life?

Are you suggesting that there is a choice? Prefer maple boards myself, but I bet this sounds as good as it looks, and it looks very good for that kind of money. GLWTS!