Why become a member? ×

TRADED Mayones Victorious
£1350
Merthyr Tydfil

SamPlaysBass

Mayones Victorious 4. Handmade in Gdansk, Poland. It's the best made bass I've ever owned and sounds incredible. Woodwork is honestly more like artwork. An American ash body with a Wenge middle and a Redwood top looks stunning. A 9 piece maple and mahogany neck with neck-through construction. Seymour Duncan soapbar pickups and SD Basslines STC-3 Active electronics. The 3-band EQ is one of the most usable I've ever encountered, with all parts of the sweep altering the tone in a useable way. Each pickup has a wonderful voice and sounds amazing solo or used together. Honestly, this was going to be the 'keeper', but my technique is more suited to Fender Jazz-style basses. The bass was made in 2012 but is still in 9.5/10 condition - a couple of surface scratches under the G string from where I pretend to be Mark King in the mirror, but these would polish out (negligible at best). This bass would be equally at home on stage as it would be knocking nails into wood or hanging on the wall as art. Gutted to be selling. Mayones branded hardcase and documents included. Could post in the UK (especially during this time) but I'd limit to UK only, abroad would have to arrange their own postage. I'd be interested in trades for 4-string active Fender or MusicMan shaped guitars (Jazz Elites, Sandbergs, 3-band StingRays in cool colours, Laklands, Sadowskys etc.) so please message with an offer. I'd also consider trades to 60s reissue jazz basses or even Limelights etc. with cash to settle the rest. Try me! Based in South Wales.

9B4C1833-DAEC-4862-8613-63E7FF04D958.JPG

IMG_5192.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

Edited by SamPlaysBass
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...