Left leaderboard
jay bass

NOW SOLD !! Hartke L500 + rack case £180
£180
cambs pe285ap

Posted (edited)

Hartke L500 Bass amp

In used but excellent condition

This amp has been well looked after , always been in a rackmounted case and kept in a clean and dry environment when not in use.

The amp is in perfect working condition

Everything works as it should .

This realy is a great bass amp , plenty of power and tone to get any

Bass sound you want , its also able to drive any bass cabs down to 4 ohms

My only reason for selling is that I have downsized my equipment to

A bass combo , so this is surplus to requirements.

Comes with the 2u rack case included and original manual.

Please check my other items for sale

I have some other Bass  related items for sale

Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .

I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred.

Can post to uk mainland for£18 full insured via Parcelforce 48

From Hartke

The LH500, , has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH500 also has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. The LH500 packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for

Features

·         500 watts of power @ 4 ohms

·         Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit

·         Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls

·         Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response

·         Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator

·         Front panel XLR balanced direct output

·         Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop

·         1/4-inch output connectors

·         Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles

IMG_20200321_135730.jpg

Hartke2.jpg

IMG_20200321_135659.jpg

IMG_20200321_135835.jpg

Edited by jay bass
item sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By attackbass
      Warwick Hellborg Preamp in very good condition and full working order £600 plus delivery

Warwick Hellborg Preamp: All lights and switches working. Incredible, clear and warm sounding EQ and very detailed, pristine selectable post/pre EQ DI out. Also features an effects loop with wet/control and a tuner out.

The little metal surround on the power switch is missing, but not hugely noticeable and does not affect the functionality of the unit.

Hellborg Club Cab - Sold Pending 

Club Cab 1x15 8ohm Speaker Cab: in excellent condition and full working order. This cab is full range and unlike usual 1x15 cabs. It's very tight, open and punchy. Includes Hellborg dustcover that has a little bit of wear and removable castors.

Hellborg Lo Cab - Sold Pending 

Lo Cab 1x15 8ohm speaker Cab: in excellent condition, this has only be used in the house on just a few occasions and is in the same condition as it was when it came out of the box. This is more like your traditional 1x15 bass cab but still very nice and warm sounding. Combined with the Club Cab the sound is incredible as they're designed to work together. Includes Hellborg dustcover and removable castors.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Poweramp has sold. 

• By basslondon
      War torn bass head needs a little tlc electronically. One output works ok the others need attention ( possibly output mosfet replacement) other wise functions ok. May even be sorted by switch cleaner on the Mono /Biamp switch. I never bothered I just used the good output in my rehearsal studio for years!
      Sold as a fixer upper but works if you use the single good output. The other outputs sound gritty and distorted.
      Cheap as chips for a 700 watt head!
      Any queries drop me a message....

• By MarshallBTB
      Selling this as I'm feeling a change of amp coming up. 
      Letting it go cheap as although it's working fine, the plastic front plate is kinda ruined. Bits broken off and cracks as you can see in the photos. It's been used a lot!

I belive the front plates are replaceable via mark bass.
      Comes with gig bag and I have the rack ears for this too. 
      I can post in the UK for £15.

• By basstone
      Marshall 200 Dynamic bass system combo, Completely refurnished to better than new condition, recovered with black satin Tuffcoat paint, new corners and all metal handles. Originally a 4 x 10 but the speaker has been upgraded to a Beyma SM212 12" driver which works well in this rear ported cab. The original crossover and piezo treble horn have been retained with the rear panel horn volume control. Great sounding solid amp featuring mixable solid state and warm valve preamp, graphic eq and built in compression. The amp is rated at 200W but the power amp design allows 400W peak output which should be adequate for most situations.

• By Bora Bekiroglu
      Cabinet in superb condition, case has some rust on locks due to storage without the cab inside etc. but still intact and highly durable.
      P.S: the 2x10 is not for sale just the head and 4x10 cab
      Pickup from B90 or can be shipped with a door to door transport service