jay bass

Now Sold ""PRICE DROP Markbass Compressore NOW £100!!!s
£150
cambs pe285ap

Posted (edited)

Markbass Compressore

In used but excellent working condition

Complete  with psu and printed instructions

Always been cased in use and in transit .

Kept in a clean dry atmosphere when not in use.

Please check my other items for sale

I have some other Bass  related items for sale

Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .

I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred

COMPRESSORE is a state-of-the-art compression tool that allows you to control gain, threshold, ratio, attack and release. The pedal also true bypass, which means that when the compressor is ‘off’, your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality. 

CONTROLS
GAIN
THRESHOLD
RATIO
ATTACK
RELEASE
VOLUME 
ON/OFF SWITCH

REAR PANEL
INPUT jack
OUTPUT jack
POWER jack (DC 12V)

IMG_20200321_135451.jpg

IMG_20200321_135509.jpg

Edited by jay bass
PRICE DROP

Posted (edited)

If you can live with the power and size requirements these are absolute tone gold!

GLWTS

Edited by Marky Screen

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LearningLuke
      As new (less than a year old), never gigged with, original packaging and power supply (EU since that's what guitar guitar sold it with) . Built in SpectraComp and Drive circuitry. All the good stuff like DI (pre and post), 4 band EQ, etc. 
      I bought this to so some home recording thanks to its DI, but really love the sound and always have enjoyed the SpectraComp. 
      I'm only selling because I came into some prize money recently and I want to try out some other stuff. I'd prefer to keep it, but I can't justify owning two good preamps! (hopefully I shan't regret this) 
      Price includes tracked royal mail shipping, why not...

• By JottoSW1
      One of these available on evilbay at the moment (£130). Any good (bit octaver interested after frustrations with a cheapy Behringer). Worth the asking price.?
    • By Marky Screen
      Putting my backup head up for grabs as chances of gigging at all this year are diminishing 😥
      Tiny (1.6kg), 300w @4ohm it's got enough juice to get you through most small/medium gigs. Usual markbass EQ minus the filters.
      Comes with box, power lead, manual etc.
      It's only been used a handle full of times in the studio as I never needed it on a gig yet.
      Price includes UK postage

• By Marky Screen
      I keep trying to topple my DG Hyperluminal and it just keeps not happening so I'm moving this on.
      Working fine, few chips round the edges, no velcro on the bottom
      Great compressor, 3 different modes. Nice cost effective way to get into analogue multi band comp and tubesim mode is excellent for a big finger style sound.
      UK postage inc.

• By CJPJ
      I'm having a bit of a clear out and now selling my two Mark Bass Combo/Cabs. Purchased new in late 2018 from Andertons, these have had moderate use and are in very good and unmarked condition. They sound absolutely wonderful with no distortion, rattles or any imperfections. The specs for the cabinets are below but the Amp is fit for 500 watts with the speaker in series giving plenty of headroom. Speakon cable included.
      I would consider splitting the two (£450 for the Combo and £250 for the Cab) but would need to ensure buyer in place for each as I don't want to be left with one and not the other (!).
      Markbass CMD102P v2 Bass Combo Specs Speaker Size: 2x10" Tweeter: Piezo Bass Port : Front IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Amp Output Power: 500W @ 4 ohm / 300W @ 8 ohm Speaker Power: 400W RMS (AES Standard) Pre-Amp: solid state Weight: 44 lbs / 19.9 kg H: 18.9 in. / 47.9 cm W: 23.4 in. / 59.4 cm D: 18.7 in. / 47.5 cm  
      Markbass TRV 151 P 8 ohm Traveller Bass Cabinet Specs Speaker Size: 1x15 in. Power: 400W RMS (AES Standard) Impedance: 8 ohms Weight: 37.3 lbs / 16.9 kg H: 18.3 in. / 46.4 cm W: 23.39 in. / 59.4 cm 😧 17.05 in. / 43.3 cm  
      You are welcome to come and inspect and play through the cabs for as long as you like with your own bass or I can provide one. I work in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire and so could potentally arrange something inbetween there and Leatherhead.
      Any questions, please just ask.