Why become a member? ×

Joyo Discount Code

Stub Mandrel

I'm a big fan of Joyo pedals. They sent me this discount code today, should work for anyone:

We hope our email finds you well in these weird times.

If you are looking for a little JOYO during your stay at home then we are happy to let you know that we are still operating our online store and would like to offer you a 10% discount code to make little savinge.

Add products to your basket, view your basket contents and apply the following code in the coupon box !.

CODE : isolation

Give it a few days and we (Royal Mail) will deliver it to your door ! Don't forget we have lots of demos and reviews online to enjoy 24 x 7. Feel free to contribute any reviews to the JOYO gear you have already.

take it easy..

Dave G

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Mine arrived today, an "American sound". I only used it for about an hour, alternating between bass and guitar. What a great pedal that is!!!

I didn't get to enjoy the discount but thank you for indirectly pushing me to finally buy one: it's far better than I had hoped for. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Gunsfreddy2003 said:

I can’t see anywhere called Coupon to put the code in now?

It was the same for me (shrug).

In the end I bought the American Sound, and a few days later the British sound one. They're without question the coolest pedals I've bought in years. American Sound is really good on bass, and even better on guitar. British Sound is equally good, but different sounding and I prefer the American Sound for bass.

Go on! ;)

Works for me - you need to be logged in I suspect...

Then you get an 'apply coupon code' box on the left side of your basket.

I'm really tempted by their version of a Tube Screamer for £31 except its got fluorescent yellow knobs...

3 hours ago, mcnach said:

It was the same for me (shrug).

In the end I bought the American Sound, and a few days later the British sound one. They're without question the coolest pedals I've bought in years. American Sound is really good on bass, and even better on guitar. British Sound is equally good, but different sounding and I prefer the American Sound for bass.

Go on! ;)

Going to go for the American Sound too.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Works for me - you need to be logged in I suspect...

Then you get an 'apply coupon code' box on the left side of your basket.

I'm really tempted by their version of a Tube Screamer for £31 except its got fluorescent yellow knobs...

Ah, that might be it, having to login. I never did. I never registered.