Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£1500
Barcelona

fclef4life

• fclef4life changed the title to >>> Fender Custom Shop Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass <<<

Hi,

please do not misleas people with advertisment tittle as Tony Franklin has been never made in Custom Shop and you are only adding a CS case and certificate from other pb bass I assume.

what about bridge pickup? Is it original one or dod you replace it? Looks like di marzio one?

On 18/04/2020 at 06:47, Kuba Bartczak said:

Hi,

please do not misleas people with advertisment tittle as Tony Franklin has been never made in Custom Shop and you are only adding a CS case and certificate from other pb bass I assume.

what about bridge pickup? Is it original one or dod you replace it? Looks like di marzio one?

On 18/04/2020 at 07:03, marleaux62 said:

If this bass was a real fender custom shop it would have a decal on the back of the headstock and the certificate would say Tony Franklin custom shop bass. 

You are right guys. I used by mistake the case and certificate from my other Fender Custom Shop Precision '58, that is also for sale:

Regarding the pickup, the Di Marzio comes stock in these basses:
https://shop.fender.com/en-ES/electric-basses/precision-bass/tony-franklin-fretless-precision-bass/0190085802.html

Thanks guys!

Edited by fclef4life

• fclef4life changed the title to 💥 Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass 💥
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • fclef4life changed the title to SOLD
  • MB1 locked this topic