OK, so we’re all going stir crazy... here’s a little quiz I saw somewhere else to pass the time and channel all those pent up creative urges... Post up a recreation of a famous album cover using just bits and bobs found around your (locked down) house. First person to guess can then post their own and so on... I’ll start us off...

8C9A0391-2E87-4B7C-88C6-F93B47293B9E.thumb.jpeg.64b6371ebf1494eac9de5efb9549615b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretty sure I know what that is. Just not sure if I can recreate something in a rush to move the thread along. Sorry, I probably come across as a fly by night, but I’m supposed to be working from home. 

• Haha 2

Isn't it a French band ? Didn't they record this too ?

img-5829218ff2.jpg?v=1

Lol, it does t have to be Rush, or even Prog... here’s that big blue Ikea tray being put to use for a slice of 80s pop...

FDBD9755-C599-4051-95BC-F0ADF37EB009.thumb.jpeg.792cec18563fbc055794863703cd550f.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, oldslapper said:

Pretty sure I know what that is. Just not sure if I can recreate something in a rush to move the thread along. Sorry, I probably come across as a fly by night, but I’m supposed to be working from home. 

That’s why they call you the working man...

34 minutes ago, TrevorR said:

That’s why they call you the working man...

Oh very good sir! 
It’s a far cry from how things were a few months ago! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ok I’ve taken a break and spent a lot of time and effort to recreated this iconic album cover:

Don’t let your guitar weep over this, no matter how gently. 

E971FDC0-639C-4A2E-A16F-50E809781E42.jpeg

Edited by oldslapper
  • Haha 3

Well, I tried to recreate the infamous lost Spinal Tap album cover, and now I'm very much in the doghouse at Chateau Pseudonym. All privileges withdrawn.

• Haha 1

II have no idea what this album sounds like, I just had a photo of my 3D printed robot...

image.png.95eae5b3d94a468c9cb11e77f4eb695f.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.