Why become a member? ×

review: Sansa Fuze VS IPOD Nano 4th gen.

fede162162

Some of you know my sad story with my angry ex girlfriend who asked me to return the IPOD back to her,so I've bought a brand new Sansa Fuze.
Let's start the challenge.

Why to buy the Ipod?

1A) DESIGN: although the Sansa Fuze strikes your sight with a combination of glossy-front and smooth-back Black, the IPOD win for his size and shape which make it absolutely lovely to hold it in your hand on in your pockets
1B) Firmware: the graphics interface is simply..better. cooler,faster, beautiful. the fact that the graphics can shift according to the position of the ipod is appreciable.
1C) Itunes. ok firstly you are gonna hate it, but once you learn how to use it it becomes a really useful software to manage all your media files,and it's great for the playlists.

why to buy the Sansa Fuze?

2A) Memory: 8gb as well as the IPOD,but with the possibility to expande the memory up to 8gb. It's appreciable that the added memory integrate itself perfectly to the root memory, as if it was just 1 memory,not 2.
2B) Radio: you have it!! and it has a great auto tune option.
2C) Mic: you have it! students know how much important it can turn out.
2D) Quality of the sound!!!!!!!!! the difference is really remarkable. The Sansa is much more detailed. i can ear the fingers of the bass players fry on the strings. and the Custom Eq. has allowed me to get a HUGE sound without distortion. I'm absolutely happy with this device!
2E) the price!: 40pound less the the Nano.
about the video quality: The IPOD,at a first sight, seem to be the winner, but it has a slightly smaller screen, so that maybe we cannot compare the quality of the video.
about playlists: many people went crazy with the Sansa Fuze to get the playlists. Creative and Ipod are more user friendly about playlists, but the Sansa is easy as well once you find out that you need just to have Winamp.

As you see, the advantages of the Sansa are "heavier". I'm absolutely happy with my choice to buy the Sansa Fuze.Now I listen new songs at the radio, and the noise of the tube doesn't overwhelm my music!!

Edited by fede162162