Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ibanez Affirma 5 Limited Edition Transparent Grey Flat
£950
Hamburg/Germany

Bass Boomer

Ibanez Affirma 5 in Transparent Grey Flat
The bass is like new. Bought in November 2019. The condition ist almost new, it just has a bump on the side (see picturs).

Shipping possible

From Ibanez:

In the early 90’s, Ibanez broke into the high-end boutique bass market with its unique concept of Affirma bass. The compact and light weight body, designed by Swiss Luither Rolf Spuler resulted in a bass with and elegant feel enhanced by its beautiful streamline shape. It was created to meet the critical demands of musicians who require a natural sounding, sensitive instrument with wide dynamic range and effortless playability during even the longest performances.

Half Neck-through Construction
The neck is 3 pc of Maple with 2 Graphite rods inside for added stability, and jointed to half of the body.

Bartolini X55JX pickup
Bartolini® X55JX pickup split coil design deliver a deep and punchy tone. With its combination of the piezo and magnetic pickup, the 2 band EQ assist bassist in finding their perfect tone.

AeroSilk MR5 Bridge
The AeroSilk MR5 bridge has unique saddles which were designed to work in concert with the piezo pickups and enhance the acoustic "stand-up" quality of the sound.

Shipping possible

Open for trade offers

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

IMG_5140.jpeg

IMG_5141.jpeg

IMG_5142.jpeg

Edited by Bass Boomer
  • Like 3

On 20/04/2020 at 20:04, Bass Boomer said:

Trade! Looking for a Fretless 4 or 5!

Hi bud,

I was wondering; why don't you make the Ibanez fretless?

I was thinking of offering you my fretted 5string + some cash to get the Ibanez from you to make it fretless as it seems the perfect bass for that with that pickup position and piëzo... 

Of course that trade doesn't make sense now as I see you're looking for a fretless as well, but that makes me even more curious why you don't just get the Affirma professionally refretted.. :) 

Lovely bass btw, I must admit I'm tempted, just have to sell my fretted 5'er first. ;) 

Edited by Bassdude BE