Why become a member? ×

Trying To Convince The Wife I Need Some More....

bouvier

Sometimes when trying to explain why there is a need for another bass, guitar, pedal or amp becomes difficult, you have to think of novel ideas.   Anyone got any......  I have a hankering for Thunderbird, Firebird, Esquire and the odd pedal.

image.png.2f7322c29fff7f6ac86fb06ac3edb728.png

No maple fingerboard, no unlined fretless, no fiver, no sixer, no 8 strings octave bass, no double bass, no EUB, no real ERB (more than 6 strings), no Zon Hyperbass, no 8x10, no heavy all tubes head, ... and so much spare room.

C'mon ! 🤣

• Haha 1

I see: You have bought those tiny things with 6 strings! Ha, a good strategy! Every now and then "it just grew a bit" and you have a new bass. Genius! I can already see that leftmost thing grow to a double bass.

By the way, where do you bury those tiny things then, do you have a garden - or a big oven?

19 minutes ago, itu said:

By the way, where do you bury those tiny things then, do you have a garden - or a big oven?

I grow them on a dedicated allotment, it is very easy.  All that is required is lots of small feedings with moolah, cash, wonga and the odd large injection of cash.   Hey presto a bumper harvest.   If you look carefully you will see a Loop grow into a Looper, just a few small additions of wonga and a couple large cash injections and it turns into a studio.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hellzero said:

No maple unlined fiver, sixer, 8 strings octave bass, double bass, EUB,  ERB (more than 6 strings), Zon Hyperbass,  8x10, heavy all tubes head, ... and so much spare room.

C'mon ! 

I tidied up the response and once I work out what half of them are I will most likely acquire them.   If it has 5 strings is that a broken lead guitar?  Seven strings or more is obviously a harp.   Lots of speakers in a single box must be a Phil Jones and I am not (nor ever will be) old enough to appreciate/understand centrifugal jazz...... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2