Left leaderboard
BPWalls

Warwick Jonas Hellborg JH PR40 Pre Amp
£790
Porto - Portugal

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

I put on sale this magnifique pre amp. This top gear amp is in mint condition, never giged. All working 100%.

i have the manuals.

Shipment possible

4A8A1AFA-2BB0-49FE-AB44-34958BBA8F5C.jpeg

6AC54CBD-0205-44E0-AAD5-825F2E7A7594.jpeg

1EAF07DB-EDD0-4A28-AA68-6452E4D5350A.jpeg

2E010F58-5CA2-4298-AD35-530BDB0A8078.jpeg

60652211-1D76-43FA-9BF5-A3DBE72AD9BD.jpeg

65726467-6703-47F0-ACEA-5B88BB312253.jpeg

41DFEA1F-F136-41EF-83AB-36877C7FB893.jpeg

ACEE50C1-5BE6-4C26-8C7D-FACFA1609539.jpeg

5B8128F5-5F92-41E4-A93C-68A9C55FB098.jpeg

Edited by BPWalls

Posted (edited)

Without doubt, the finest bass preamp I've ever used.  Thick, liquid, multi-dimensional tone and extreme accuracy from the eq.  I'm not a fan of valve pres (and I've tried and used a lot) - for me, this is the perfect ss pre for both live and studio feed.  Works beautifully with active and hifi basses 

Edited by three
spelling

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TBBassist2011
      Hi all, 
      SALE PRICE: 600, 500 - FINAL PRICE BUMP. 
      TRADE ITEMS: Looking for interesting jazz basses - Fernandes/Greco/Tokai/any Fujijen or any 70s bridge pickup position jazz basses. Maple fretboard preferred!
      I'm listing my Warwick RockBass Star Bass 5 String for sale or for trade for particular items! I'm not quite sure the value of the RockBass model currently, but I'm aware of recent listings, as well as the basses value new from Andertons and Thomann etc. I bought the bass last year from someone who had looked after the bass very well, and hadn't had chance to gig the bass. I'd bought it for a country project, but it didn't work out, and in the end never got gigged - as such, it's been sat in my studio for the past 12 months untouched, mainly in it's hard case. It had fresh strings and a set up at the time, and of course has been kept well at the studio. The only damage to report was made by the previous owner, and is on the lower heel right at the top. It is a very very small paint chip, but of course is worth mentioning. 
      In the current situation, contact-less pickup is of course accepted, or I can courier this, although I don't have a hard case I can provide for this. 
      The bass works and sounds perfect, electronics are in order and plays great. 
      Thanks!

• By glee123
      The time has come for the reluctant sale of my Warwick Bass.
      I've owned it from new.  Purchased in 2002, it was built in November 2001 (I used the Warwick serial number search...).

Thumb BO, 5-string
      Natural Oil finish
      Ovangkol body
      Ovangkol neck
      Black hardware
      Left-hand

Made in Germany

It really is a beautiful instrument; plays and sounds amazing.
      Quality from Warwick as always.

It has been a great companion for all of these years, unfortunately only gigged it a few times.  Sounded epic with my old Eden rig!
      I'm not playing much anymore so really needs to get a new lease of life in some new hands.

It's in great condition.  There are a few light marks (I've tried to highlight in on of the photos) but nothing major.  I changed the bridge many years ago to allow for the use of other manufacturers strings.  The original bridge is included. I recently put on some DR Lo-Rider strings.  All of the other original tools and documents are also included, as is the gigbag (the zip is a bit knackered but works) plus a hardcase.

I can send via courier or collection (with social distancing) from Epsom, Surrey.

• By pollopollo
      Hi
       I Sell  Warwick CO Streamer Stage I, 5-string
      Stunning Conditions.( Neck with Led front&side)
      Original Hard Case.
      Spec
      CO Streamer Stage I, 5-string
      White Highpolish finish
      Swamp Ash / French Flam.Maple body
      Matched Headstock neck
      Gold hardware  
      Neck Wood:    Wenge neck 
      Fretboard:    Wenge fingerboard
      Inlay:    Front Face Dot Inlays
      Led or Fluorescent Side Dots:    lluminated Side and inlay Dots
      Scale length:    34"
      Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood):    AAA Flamed Maple body
      Pickups:    Active MEC Soapbar H/H
      Electronics:    Active Warwick 3-way electronics 
      Pot layout:    Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
      Construction:    Neck-through
      Weight:    5.1 kg
      Made in Germany
      no shipping costs included
      Trade 
      - MTD 545
      - Sadowsky NYC 5
      - Fender custom shop

• By Matte_black
      Hello! Up for sale a very nice (and pretty rare) JD Thumb bass, made in West Germany in 1986. Early version with the tilted tuners and the Schaller 3D bridge (1 piece). Custom order with gold hardware.
      Restored to almost new conditions. Works perfectly and comes with a brand new hardshell case (made in Italy, not chinese). Ready to roll, I cleaned the whole bass (including the hardware) so no dirt or ugly/sticky patina.
      Low action, truss rod works (and on these early ones it can also be removed/replaced easily), early Vlad Hansal preamp (hand wired, basically an early MEC preamp). EMG pickups. The bass is completely original, no mods or repairs. All the pots, solder joints on the pots etc. 
      I'm after £1699 plus shipping. I use UPS. PayPal is fine. Also for sale elsewhere. Not interested in trades.