Why become a member? ×

Boss ES-8, Darkglass B7k, Duality
£910
Glasgow

woodyratm

Hey folks, 

I've decided to break apart my board and go the Helix route (stomp or LT most likely.)

So got some things to sell to attempt to fund the purchase. I've ordered boxes which should arrive on Saturday (most of the boxes were disposed of as i had achieved tonal nirvana... but I've left that band now - so new sounds wanted!). 

Boss ES-8 - Great tool to stop the tapdancing, I used it as the control centre of my board. All midi and pedals all controlled. -  £380 

Darkglass B7K (v2) - I don't think i need to say anything about this. Great pedal. £200

Darkglass Duality - A very good and versatile fuzz. Built to take a beating (this one hasn't - it's been hiding on my board since new). - £130

Shipping will be about £5 for smaller things, £10 for the ES8 and FI. I think. 

Cheers! 

Edited by woodyratm

On 07/04/2020 at 14:07, woodyratm said:

Panda Audio Future Impact - I swear I'll regret this... But the Source Audio C4 was getting more use. I haven't updated to the newest firmware, but I believe it becomes even better. - £200

Seriously do the update before letting this go, it’s a vast improvement. Check out some clips (newer stuff towards the bottom):

On 09/04/2020 at 23:56, Quatschmacher said:

Seriously do the update before letting this go, it’s a vast improvement. Check out some clips (newer stuff towards the bottom):

I'll give the update a shot. It might stay yet!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...