Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Session cake headphone amp/ mixer £9.99!

krispn

58 minutes ago, Nothingman said:

This could be great for my daughter when she gets her bass. So I’ve  ordered One. Of course I’ll put it through it’s paces first...

As every good parent should. 👏👏👏

13 hours ago, Maude said:

But you don't know you don't need it until you've bought it, used it for a couple of days, raved about your purchase, tucked it safely in the back of a cupboard, forgotten about it, found it again at a later date and wondered why you bought it in the first place. 

Then you know you don't need it. 😁

that is soooooo true... 

14 hours ago, Maude said:

But you don't know you don't need it until you've bought it, used it for a couple of days, raved about your purchase, tucked it safely in the back of a cupboard, forgotten about it, found it again at a later date and wondered why you bought it in the first place. 

Then you know you don't need it. 😁

1 hour ago, mcnach said:

that is soooooo true... 

I still bought one though. 😁

I bought a pair of the KZ ZS10 in ears just to use as earphones but like the idea of using the YSC with them for for monitoring, if we're ever gigging again. 

On 07/04/2020 at 21:21, dave_bass5 said:
On 07/04/2020 at 21:02, Delberthot said:

If the aux connection sends a signal to record then could someone with an android device record to an app on their device as well or is this something specific to IOS?

I dont know how Android phones work, but if you can record in to the phone using the headphone socket then I can’t see why not. 

Unless Apple have changed recently, there are two versions of 4-pole TRRS jacks. The one everyone used since mobile phones came out, and the one Apple uses which has the mic on the wrong ring. This probably does not matter one jot in this case, unless Yamaha specifically have a 4 pole socket, which would be pointless. 

I have one on order due this week, and an Android phone. I expect them to play nicely 🙂

13 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Well I did it. I resisted temptation. I haven't been earning but neither have I been spending so I had a month of petrol money left with the spiders and bird droppings in my current account. 

Saved myself by spending it. 

So you did buy one, or you didn't? :scratch_one-s_head:

I reckon you could glue one on to a bass, and glue on a phone or ipod as an aux -- make an excellent 'bug out' instrument! 👍

1 hour ago, Ricky 4000 said:

So you did buy one, or you didn't? :scratch_one-s_head:

I reckon you could glue one on to a bass, and glue on a phone or ipod as an aux -- make an excellent 'bug out' instrument! 👍

I did buy a bluetooth receiver to plug into the aux in of my current headphone set up, so one less cable

• Like 1

Mine arrived about 30 minutes ago.  Popped some batteries in and really impressed!  No hiss or crackles.  Just the lovely tone of my bass.  Unless you already have a Tone Pocket or Big Head this is a total no brainer.  Amplug is going back in the box marked musical bits I might use one day.

Mine has been delivered, according to FedEx, but not to my house, as I was in all day and was sitting by the window near the  front door when the email popped in to say it had just been delivered - we live at the closed end of a cul-de-sac, I almost always see people coming here before they reach the door.

I've emailed Kenny's music as I spent half an hour on line and on the phone but couldn't reach anyone at FedEx.

2 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

Mine has been delivered, according to FedEx, but not to my house, as I was in all day and was sitting by the window near the  front door when the email popped in to say it had just been delivered - we live at the closed end of a cul-de-sac, I almost always see people coming here before they reach the door.

I've emailed Kenny's music as I spent half an hour on line and on the phone but couldn't reach anyone at FedEx.

Really annoying when that happens! 

48 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

First time it's happened to me. No reply from the shop as yet.

I was waiting for the delivery of a bass a few months back and was checking the progress of my ticket number online (I can't remember which courier now) and then got an email saying I'd not been in when they tried to deliver!! Like heck I wasn't! Managed to get through to the store pretty quickly who told me I'd have to rearrange delivery as the van had told her they were now on their way out of my neck of the woods. I pointed out that on the delivery T&Cs they were to call me on my mobile 30 mins before etc. Anyway she kindly got back onto them and they were back here within 10 mins. They said they had called but couldn't demonstrate any call log and were pretty sheepish. 

Anyway bit or a shaggy sheep dog story for a sunny lock down afternoon...

Hopefully it will turn up soon or a refund provided.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ezbass said:

Stuck my pedal board in front of mine yesterday; glorious! That Sadowsky SBP2 really is the bee’s mid leg joint.

81716C8A-50DA-41EB-8848-6BA231B65482.jpeg

Love to hear some sound samples with and without the SBP2 if you have recording capability? 

Also really like the little markers you've got for your default settings for the VTBDI - I may just have to filch that idea for mine and maybe see if I can get away with with two or even three sets of colour coded strips for different favourite settings. I s'pose I'd better get luminescent ones for gigs 😁

Edited by Al Krow

44 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

That’s interesting, How did you plug your pedal board into it ezbass 

Straight in line.

39 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Love to hear some sound samples with and without the SBP2 if you have recording capability? 

Not really, but I can try some ideas.