Why become a member? ×

MB1 Feedback

MB1

sold Martin my Boschma Rack unit, which I was able to drop off. Treated to a brew, govt mule dvd and a chat about all things bass :)

as you've probably already realised trawling through the MB1 feedback Mega-thread, he's a top bloke and great to do business with. Deal with confidence

nice seeing you again Martin

cheers
Steve

Martin Just bought a tin of Warwick surface finisher off me... he was a total gent, paid immediately (being generous with the postage - at his insistence I should add) and kept me entertained with his great sense of humour...

Nice one Martin.

Cheers

Pete

Edited by Pete1967

• 2 weeks later...

Just popped over Martins for an OC-2 tonight, top bloke, had a nice chat and came away with a lovely OC-2 again since I missed mine after selling it. Total gent, and takes great care of his stuff. Totally recommend as a buyer/seller on here. Thanks Martin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Popped round Martins today to give him the Squier I had put in recycling... It was like xmas, he should have a big white beard and a red suit. I didn't want anything for the bust up bass, but he wouldn't let me leave empty handed, and I left with a goodie bag full of stuff!

Been playing with the iRig already mate :D Cheers again for that lot! Top bloke.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pleased to say I just completed my second deal with Martin and once again was an entirely pleasurable transaction.

He'd paid me my money instantly and kept up great comms even though it was he who was buying something off me!

Would not hesitate to deal with Martin again (AAAAA++++++ etc etc)

Lots of love,

Alex