Why become a member? ×

MB1 Feedback

MB1

Well... what can I say?
MB1 :rolleyes: WHAT A GUY!!
I bought a great peice of kit of him today.
Something I asked him for first refusal on, if he got one, a long time ago. and he prooved to be a man of his word, and now I HAVE a jay dee mark king supernatural II in level 42 colour(s)red,Something I've that I have wanted/dreamt of since I was 18 years of age,and thats a LONG time since.
He had allways said he'd find one and understandably when he had, wasn't that keen to part with it,but a lot of begging ( I'll be honest! ) I turned him round on it.
The thing is, that in my opnion ,makes him a real gentelman, and that Ive botherd to write is the fact he KNEW how much I wanted this guitar, and didnt use it as an opportunity to "do business" or for want of a better way of putting it,shaft me. MB1 :lol: treated me like the fan and enthusiast I am,and I'm eternally grateful for this quite selfless attitude.
without over doing the praise thing /thanks I should also mention he also took me to a good gear shop and used his influence/contact so I could hear the JD at gig volume! and that even showed a tiny niggle with string heights that I now know how to sort out.
if you're buying or selling from this guy I'd 100% reccomend him.
As I sit pleased with my new purchace, I'm wiping a nostalgic, lost youth, tear from my eye (honest!)& Im happy to give MB1 the most sincere 100%positive feed back.
MB1 :lol: I'm a happier man tonight, may the road rise to meet you!
Edit:
"Done many a deal with martin over the years but I ain't gonna get all soft over it

We drinkin beer at Bass Day matey?"

not being "soft" as you put it, just genuine.... :)

Witterth
P.S.
his Mrs does a mean line in her own original Paintings too!!
P.P.S.
he wasnt wearing shades at any point :lol:

Edited by witterth

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MB1' post='597992' date='Sep 14 2009, 10:21 AM']MB1. :)
BUMP!... Grahamd :lol:[/quote]

:rolleyes: MB1 trekked down to soft southern Bath and paid cash up front for my Status. Very smooth deal and nice guy to boot, could have gassed (geddit) for ages, nice to meet you mate…

all the best
GrahamD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Purchased a couple of sets of DR Lo-Riders from Martin, and got a free set of APII bridge saddles. (Not as crazed a free gift as it may at first sound, as I'd been looking for APII SB saddles.)

Fast, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Martin just did a trade with my father today for my Ashdown Superfly, the old man said he was a true gent and a pleasure to deal with. He provided me with loads of photos of the traded bass and was quick with PMs etc even made the journey to the front door to collect it! Would love to do a deal again and wouldn't think twice about it! Hope you enjoy the superfly m8 :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Patrickhadow' post='824887' date='May 1 2010, 02:53 PM']Bought the machine heads that he bought off you :rolleyes:
just what i needed. very quick delivery Thanks!

Patrick[/quote]

MB1. :)
Not Quite ...Patrick you got the Satin ones off my Curbow. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...