Why become a member? ×

MB1 Feedback

MB1

[quote name='P-T-P' post='51038' date='Aug 26 2007, 08:21 PM']Top bloke, drove all the way from Manchester to S. Wales on a bank holiday Friday to deliver his Warwick Thumb to me. Ace guy to deal with.[/quote]

Double Top Bloke!

Did the same trip to deliver his P bass to me today in Cardiff, then took my Yamaha BB414 to bassman2790 on his way home.
Total star, very entertaining stories over Lunch too :)

Oasis! :huh:

[quote name='bassman2790' post='358968' date='Dec 19 2008, 05:07 PM']Martin kindly went out of his way today to deliver the Yamaha BB414 I bought off 'OldGit' Simon. It was very much appreciated. :huh:

Thank you

Mark[/quote]

MB1. :)
No Problem Mark!...(another Basschatter with Mad cats....thats the second this week!)
Glad to help!

• 3 weeks later...

Martin's got 2 threads! Two!! That's coz he's a good bloke and very easy to deal with, that is. And because of that, I'm posting this twice, coz I'm nice/an idiot [size=1](delete as applicable).[/size]

Cheers fella, the Tracey badge is being posted today ;)

Martin's got 2 threads! Two!! That's coz he's a good bloke and very easy to deal with, that is. And because of that, I'm posting this twice, coz I'm nice/an idiot [size=1](delete as applicable).[/size]

Cheers fella, the Tracey badge is being posted today ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a pedal offa this guy...............top bloke! Comms were great and the pedal arrived in super quick time and in pristine condition! (due in no small part to the 10 layers of parcel tape and paper eh?! Ha Ha!) A credit to the forum.
Cheers Martin.
Chris.

• 2 months later...

Sold a case to Martin yesterday in possibly BC's fastest ever deal - the whole transaction couldn't have been easier. Martin is immensely trustworthy and easy to deal with - super-fast communications and the face-to-face handover turned into an extended bass-related chat and a right laugh. Cheers Martin