Why become a member? ×

MB1 Feedback

MB1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had the great pleasure of renewing my acquaintance with Martin at the weekend - the provision of feedback seems almost redundant as we're on p14 and that sort of tells its own story with respect to what an absolutely first class gent and central pillar of our community he is.  My memories were not dented and great to have a responsibly socially-distanced shout up and down my street.  This a precursor to extended bass-related chat over a few beers when our current situation and forced isolation is over.  On to the business, our transaction could not have been more pleasant or straightforward.  Payment was super-rapid and seamless and Martin went out of his way to come over to collect his pencil case (and what a lovely one it is!)  Martin is a very busy man and his flexibility is much appreciated.

Totally and unreservedly recommended - an incredibly knowledgeable and thoroughly decent man!  Moreover, following our conversation, Martin took the time to send some details of a reasonably local and brilliant plater - information of which I intend to make use at the earliest opportunity!  Thanks Martin - brilliant all round

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P14 on a feedback thread! Wow.... I can’t say anything other than what’s been said .. and he made me physically snort tea from my nose with laughter reading his email... 

The strap hasn’t arrived yet but I promise to treat it like pass the parcel and no scissors!!

Top chap. A fine BC’er. Thanks Martin!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well what can I say about Martin that’s not already been said! He answered my wanted ad for a pair of strap buttons for my newly acquired 91 Blueburst Stingray. He not only posted them 1st class straight away but also wouldn’t let me pay him. 
An absolute gentleman & a scholar! 🙌👍👏

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just done a deal with Martin for my Markbass Traveler and Korg Tuner. Pick up from my home in North Notts meant Martin coming over from Manchester. Arrived promptly had a quick test run and then we had a good chat about gear and basses in general and Madchester times.

A really nice guy, great communications and absolutely no issues with the transaction. Top bloke.

Colin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sold my Status Graphite Buzzard and it was a great transaction. MB1 went out of his way to enable the switch and all went perfectly. A very friendly chap and would be more than happy to trade again. Thanks Martin, hope you really enjoy the bass.

Cheers

Col (cpbass)

Edited by CPBass

Sold / Traded a Status Buzzard II to Martin. He went out of his way to enable the deal and everything went as promised. A top guy, very friendly and knowledgable. Thanks Martin, I hope you really enjoy the bass.

Trade with 100% confidence.

• 2 weeks later...