Why become a member? ×

MB1 Feedback

MB1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a trade deal with Martin recently (mesa amp for Markbass cab). Top bloke. We arranged to meet halfway and i had to change at last minute due to family issues, he drove an extra hour each way to help. 

Deal with confidence. Basschat royalty

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not long home after driving over to Sunny Manchester this afternoon to collect an SKB/Fender case from Martin... what a nice chap he is!

Martin very kindly threw in some brand-new patch leads and a brand-new strap to sweeten the deal, and was great to chat with too.

Thanks again mate! ^_^

Regards,

Etienne 

• 1 month later...

Bought a Mesa Walkabout and ext cab from Martin. Seamless transaction, great comms, both items in great condition and yet another motorway services meet to add to the ever-growing list. Happily shop here again - thanks Martin.

Phil

This was my fourth transaction with Martin over the past five to six years and as usual it went without a hitch and again, as usual he was an absolute pleasure to deal with, so I would therfore recommend him to all on here - unreservedly 👍👍

Thanks again Martin,  very much appreciated 😃😃

All the best

Tim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Martin bought a non-fucntioning Eden WTX260 off of me, as usual payment was prompt with no problems!

We've done a good few deals over the years and Martin has never been anything other than a gentleman, more than happy to do business with Martin, dealing with a trusted BCer is always a pleasure.

Cheers sir, Russ.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm very pleased to add to this epic feedback list! Martin drove a fair distance to pick up an Alembic for part trade, we had a great natter with some superb anecdotes from the North West gig scene! An excellent transaction all round, and a top recommendation for Martin from me :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...