Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT VR - SOLD!
£800
Newcastle upon Tyne

joeabass

Selling this beast as I've got more going on live than in the studio and thats where this has lived aside from a few gigs. Not going to go on about this being the best amp ever, everyone knows what these are about. It is in really great condition as the case that It's lived in (included) is great. 

I'm looking to get myself a pf-50t and a couple pf cabs so if you have any of that to trade towards it I'd be interested. Aside from that long shot id be interested in something short scale (mustang/Supro type thing) but I struggle to turn down a nice P or J so feel free to try me 

Obviously this thing isn't going in the post but id be confident that even a courier couldn't do any damage to it in that case. I'm also willing to do a little driving if it helps to meet somewhere, may be subjective to what travelling we are able to do 

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

Joe 

IMG_6043.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG

IMG_6046.JPG

IMG_6042.JPG

IMG_6041.JPG

Edited by joeabass
  • Like 3

Just now, walshy said:

Absolutely love mine! Think I need a case like yours though! GLWTS mate

Thanks mate, yea doesn't get much better does it haha. Yea these heavy duty cases put my mind at ease big time 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Petey said:

Love mine too - compared to the Classic and VB4 to me this is so much better

Yea me and the guy who records for the band did a bunch of research and these for me are the best that ampeg have by some distance 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic