Why become a member? ×

waves plugins bundles. 93% off!

GisserD

I’ve got loads of the ones in there already , if you watch their pages or have bought something you will get with offers.

the bits I got were almost given away, I can’t believe anyone has actually ever paid full price for anything they have :)

Edited by lurksalot
  • Like 1

I think it's a bargain... even ignoring the plugs you might never use... I'll look at it from my home recording perspective.

I doubt anyone like me is ever going to pay the full $4K but even looking at some of the other offers on the products page... like the restoration bundle (which is really useful)... and I love those 'old' Abbey Road 'analog' reverbs too... definitely worth looking at.

Thanks.

I love playing with that sort of stuff , but if I’m honest, I can spend far to much time searching for the holy grail to make my stuff sound half decent , but what I really need to do is play better and learn to use the kit I’ve got properly.

I’m taking the time to actually try that for this months challenge , but I’ll never have a singing voice , which tends to make a mockery of the whole thing :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this... I think! Got me poking about on the Waves site anyway. I had a voucher from updating my Waves update plan, and there's the 40% off one they have on at the moment on top of all the sale prices. Still couldn't get the next major upgrade anywhere near, that would be Mercury which is huge and the sale price upgrade from Diamond (which I've gradually upgraded to with vouchers and deals over the last few years) with the 40% off was still pretty eye watering. You can't use two vouchers at the same time either. But, they were offering me an upgrade to Horizon + 3 other bundles from my Diamond and CLA Signature, and that was a good price. So, I used my voucher for that and got it down to about $100, then rechecked the upgrades and the one to Mercury was suddenly loooads less. Used the 40% on that and it was, well not exactly cheap but affordable. Mid 3 figures affordable lets say.

I should probably have kept the money in the bank, I know I should look at it the same way as @lurksalot. What it has given me though is all the signature series plugins which I find make things much simpler, plus things like the OneKnob series which again just keep things simple. Well that's my excuse anyway.