Bass Wielder

Subaru Legacy Estate (NOW SOLD)
£1795
Aylesbury

Posted (edited)

NOW SOLD PLEASE DELETE!!

Subaru Legacy 2.0 R, Sports Tourer Estate 2008 reduced for sale!! Clean with all bits working and ready to drive away (legally after you tax it that is😉)
*Automatic petrol 2.0 naturally aspirated engine and AWD (all wheel drive suspension).
*Blue exterior with heated black leather seats.

*Powered windows all round and powered/folding wing mirrors with indicator lights.
*Good history with receipts of maintenance.  

*Rear sensors.

*Painted calipers (bright sweet looking blue)
*Bright white main headlights with front and rear fog lights.

*4 original alloys wheels and full sized alloy spare wheel. 
*Fitted Kenwood Bluetooth audio system with DAB radio for (handsfree phone calls and music entertainment). 
*Included are two BMW under seat sub woofers with an external power amp. (Easily removed).
*Rear parking sensors.
*Cruise control.
*Folding rear seats

*Cargo cover
*132,400 mls

*Clean, reliable powerful and smooth engine.

*All fluids checked.

This is nice example of Japanese reliability in an automatic estate model and almost bulletproof engine. Great for all weather conditions. I have looked after it properly with a fantastic mech!

Edited by Bass Wielder
Update

And started regularly for obvious reasons...

come on you know you need this beauty👍🏽

I love Subbies! On my second. Will never own a different brand again.

I live at 7,000 ft. Flagstaff is definitely Subaru country. That car would sell for quite a bit more here. 3-year old returned-from-lease Subarus list for more than new (to allow for dealing in the back end). Nuts.

• Thanks 1

I had a Legacy for 2 or 3 years until it fell apart, then replaced it with an Impreza Sportswagon. The best two cars I've ever had, only sold the Impreza because it would have been too expensive to transport and re-register to the UK.

• Thanks 1

I’m now a convert as well! But the daddy practical kind....(suz:-). AWD system is dreamy and goes anywhere...(almost)

Reason for this sale is that I picked up a 2.5 Outback. It’s like the rougher version of my Legacy. Great cars!

Posted (edited)

Love me a good Subaru.  Had a Prodrive modified Impreza turbo and Jap import Forester turbo for a while.  Superb cars.

Half tempted by this. Would make my weekly M4 journey to Cardiff much smoother.....

Edited by franzbassist
  • Haha 1

I had a Legacy estate in Finland, great car, started at -42 degrees one Christmas. Kept it until it fell apart, then replaced it with an Impreza sportswagon that lasted me 7 years until I sold it when I moved back to the UK. If I wasn't tied into service agreements and other  stuff for my Mitsubishi, I'd be after this one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, skidder652003 said:

could you get an 810 fridge in the back??

Never tried....it has decent length with the seats down.

look online for legacy boot specs and compare to your fridge length 

On 06/06/2020 at 21:14, FinnDave said:

I had a Legacy estate in Finland, great car, started at -42 degrees one Christmas. Kept it until it fell apart, then replaced it with an Impreza sportswagon that lasted me 7 years until I sold it when I moved back to the UK. If I wasn't tied into service agreements and other  stuff for my Mitsubishi, I'd be after this one.

In my car driving career, after the Ford, VW, Volvo, Honda, Citroen, I tried the BMW’s thinking this is my posh side! Then on a whim I tried the Subaru Legacy.....so much more enjoyable and sturdy to drive! Then I got an Outback (that’s why this one is on sale). Sorry beemers, I ain’t looking back! 😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bass Wielder said:

In my car driving career, after the Ford, VW, Volvo, Honda, Citroen, I tried the BMW’s thinking this is my posh side! Then on a whim I tried the Subaru Legacy.....so much more enjoyable and sturdy to drive! Then I got an Outback (that’s why this one is on sale). Sorry beemers, I ain’t looking back! 😉

One of my neighbors is the U.S. manager for a German automotive parts supplier. He supports German manufacturers' plants in the States. Last time I walked past his open garage door, I saw one of these.

FRN_MY19_0002_V003.png

I asked him where his BMW X5 went. And got a one-word answer. "Weg!" (Away!). Told me he was finished with German cars. Which are better than French cars. And where does that leave the poor, little Spanish SEAT? [The ones I drove were OK for what they were.]

Anyway, he said the only reason he didn't get an Outback was towing capacity.

Coolio!

Love my 2014 Forester Touring! I preordered, and got the first one in town! And Flagstaff, Gateway to the Grand Canyon, at 7,000 feet, is full-on Subaru country!

Edited by TheMaartian

On 12/06/2020 at 23:50, TheMaartian said:

One of my neighbors is the U.S. manager for a German automotive parts supplier. He supports German manufacturers' plants in the States. Last time I walked past his open garage door, I saw one of these.

FRN_MY19_0002_V003.png

I asked him where his BMW X5 went. And got a one-word answer. "Weg!" (Away!). Told me he was finished with German cars. Which are better than French cars. And where does that leave the poor, little Spanish SEAT? [The ones I drove were OK for what they were.]

Anyway, he said the only reason he didn't get an Outback was towing capacity.

Coolio!

Love my 2014 Forester Touring! I preordered, and got the first one in town! And Flagstaff, Gateway to the Grand Canyon, at 7,000 feet, is full-on Subaru country!

Now that's nice! When I grow up.....

Anyway, there's a nice Legacy waiting on a lucky bloke.....

Started beautiful again! Cleaned and ready so just triggering interest while I’m at it!