Why become a member? ×

StageIt.com

T-Bay

One of favourite bands, The Last Internationale, are presently stuck in Portugal due to the Covid outbreak. I was supposed to see them in Birmingham last week and was disappointed to miss them. I spotted that they were doing a live acoustic set on a website called stageit which I have never come across before. I missed the first one but caught them last night. You pay $5 for a ticket (I guess prices are variable, but not looked around much) and when the time comes you get live access to the feed and also a .wav file of it a couple of days later (not sure if all bands do that).

Its a bit strange in that you are sort of expecting to hear applause when the songs finish but other than that I loved it. I know you can watch stuff on YouTube but it’s not the same and this seems a great way to support our favourite bands in these difficult times. It could also be a great way for small bands to promote themselves.

13 minutes ago, dudewheresmybass said:

It’s great if all the band members are in the same space 😉

Oddly enough I find that works for each and every gig I have ever been to 😘

Edited by T-Bay
  • Like 1