Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Precision Bass 60th anniversary limited edition
£950
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is my much loved Precision Bass. This is the Blonde 60th anniversary limited edition which I bought used a couple of years ago for £1k and only selling due to a recent purchase. 

Overall condition is very good with only a couple of chips to the lacquer and marks/scratches on the scratchplate. The bass has been used and very much enjoyed being one of the best Precisions I've ever owned. The bass comes with its hard case as pictured. It weighs 8 lbs 7 oz according to my kitchen scales. Comparing it to my other Precisions I'd say it's much more 'lively'. Much more resonant and crisp. I've only ever put round wounds on it so I can't really say what it would be like with flats on, sorry. If any potential buyer prefers flats I'd be happy to swop the DR's with a week old set of TI flats. 

There are plenty of reviews of these basses online. 

Obviously in these awful times collection is out the question so the price includes insured shipping to UK only. I will need to get prices for outside the UK. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal with fees covered. The price is firm and I'm not interested in trades thanks. 

Anymore pictures/details just ask! 

Cheers, Paul.

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg