Why become a member? ×

Please help me find this bass to buy! (UK)

slapthebass

Hi all!

I've been playing guitar for about 4-5 years and am now ready to pick up my first bass guitar!

I've done a lot of research and have decided I'm really keen on getting an Ibanez TMB100, but I can't find one in Soda Blue anywhere in the country, as I think it's only available in the US potentially?

Could anyone please try and find one that I could buy without paying £80 for delivery from America?

Any and all help would be seriously appreciated, thank you.

Slapthebass

Edited by slapthebass
removing photo

2 hours ago, slapthebass said:

Hi all!

I've been playing guitar for about 4-5 years and am now ready to pick up my first bass guitar!

I've done a lot of research and have decided I'm really keen on getting an Ibanez TMB100, but I can't find one in Soda Blue anywhere in the country, as I think it's only available in the US potentially?

Could anyone please try and find one that I could buy without paying £80 for delivery from America?

Any and all help would be seriously appreciated, thank you.

Slapthebass

You'll probably find that if you ordered from the USA it would actually be more than £80 postage as there will be 24% import and VAT added too. I'd factor in  you won't have to pay that additional cost  of  £100 plus  when buying something from the UK or Europe.....

Edited by yorks5stringer