Why become a member? ×

April Composition Challenge - GET WRITING

Skol303

Sorry for the delay guys, SoundCloud appear to have changed something with their 'embedding widget' and I'm struggling to get hold of the links to your tracks for setting up the voting thread.

Working on it now... hopefully won't be long.

EDIT: seems to be a problem just with Dad3353's track. You'll notice it doesn't have a 'Share' option in the top-right hand corner of the SoundCloud player, so I can't copy the link to embed it in the voting thread. Clicking on the track titles also no longer links to people's individual SoundCloud pages. It's all a bit FUBAR.

Douglas: PM incoming...

I'll have to revisit this tomorrow and get it sorted then. I'll add extra days on to the voting. Thanks for your patience all!

Edited by Skol303

Voting thread is up! Sorry again for the delay... technical issues now resolved:

Really good crop of entries this months guy. Well done 👏

I had started one myself (Yeah I know! Been ages...), but then work got in the way and I didn't finish it. Damn my optimism... might finish it anyway and bung in the Share Your Music forum.

Hope you're all well and stay safe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1