Why become a member? ×

Joyo ZGP Isolated power adapter...?

AJ567

Has any body encountered this before? The descriptions isn't all that clear, but if I understand it correctly, it's a power supply isolator with 800ma capacity.

Could be an extremely handy problem solver! Much like a GigRig Timelord, but smaller, with more current capacity, and at a fraction of the price...

All most people would need to power their boards is a one spot, a daisy chain, and a couple of these for problem pedals!

https://www.joyoaudio.co.uk/joyo-zgp-guitar-effect-pedal-filter-isolated-output-power

Would be very interested to hear if anyone has any real world experience!

2 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Mine's going spare (new condition, never ended up needing). You're welcome to have it for free - PM me if you want it and I'll pop it it the post. 

Well that's very generous...! I'll send you a DM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ordep said:

I’m using one for my Future Impact, which is a bit noisy when daisy chained to my preamp. so far so good. 

Sounds like it's doing its job!

Do you (or anybody reading this) know if it provides true 'isolation' or just noise filtering? There seems to be conflicting information out there.