Why become a member? ×

On 30/03/2020 at 15:52, Dad3353 said:

Jack Casady (Hot Tuna..?) ...

Why..? A solid grounding in the genre, and great complicity with Jorma, after all the years they've played together. A very versatile player.

Plus tone, tone and more tone 🙂

• Like 2

On 30/03/2020 at 15:20, Sandypjb said:

Check out Travis Carlton- brilliant tone and groove.

A big +1 for this.

I don't often watch anything more than once but this set on Youtube with his Dad, and Gene Coye on drums is beautiful His tone and taste, with a foot in the traditional and a foot in the modern day, is brilliant.

Edited by NickD
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, NickD said:

A big +1 for this.

I don't often watch anything more than once but this set on Youtube with his Dad, and Gene Coye on drums is beautiful His tone and taste, with a foot in the traditional and a foot in the modern day, is brilliant.

Thanks for the share, really enjoying watching this! 

• Like 1

Thanks for all your comments, really appreciate you taking the time to do this. 

I now have a massive list of new Blues bass players to check out which is great. 

if anyone else reads this thread, then please let me know other Blues bass players that might have been left off the list. 

cheers

• 1 year later...
On 01/04/2020 at 14:19, NickD said:

A big +1 for this.

I love how he has his stage pass hanging round his knees (8.11 to 8.20) So sweet!

• Like 1